Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon
Photographer, Shelly Boyd

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Week #4: Creative Writting: Journal #1

Module 1 Writing Activity
In your writing journal, you will begin to practice building sentences with adjective and adverbial clauses. For this journal entry, discuss some of the advantages of the place where you live. Using the lists associated with each of these types of clauses, write at least three (3) sentences including adjective clauses and three (3) sentences including adverbial clauses. Underline the adjective and adverbial clauses. Consider their function in both as a modifier and an aspect of your writing style.


Adjective Clauses:
  1. The Village, in which I live in, is full of vibrant people.
  2. Our village is surrounded with talented farmers, whom supply all of my families needs for 'real' food.
  3. I can still remember coming here, when I was a little girl and loving it just as much!
 
 
Adverbial Clauses:
  1. The Village, in which I live in, is full of vibrant people. Whenever, you are walking down the street, people always say "Hello".
  2. Our Village is surrounded with talented farmer's whom supply all of my families needs for 'real' food. Rather than purchasing produce from the grocery store, in which is imported food!
  3. I can still remember coming here, when I was a little girl and loving it just as much! Whenever we visit the "big city" I am always excited to return to our Village. 

No comments:

Post a Comment